NIWRC is pleased to announce the availability of on-site technical assistance to tribal domestic violence programs and shelters. In FY16 NIWRC has funding to provide up to three days of direct on-site technical assistance in eight (8) tribal locations. On-site technical assistance is available on a wide spectrum of topics ranging (just to name a few) from:
- Tribal justice and jurisdictional issues
- Program development
- Shelter development and housing
- Trauma-informed care
- Community organizing, community awareness and education
- Intersections of Domestic Violence/Mental Health/Substance Abuse
- Intersections of Domestic Violence/HIV/AIDS, health care and domestic violence
- Research for tribal communities, data collection and program evaluation
This technical assistance opportunity is designed to support tribal capacity enhancement in responding to domestic violence and to strengthen advocacy services to victims and survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking, dating violence and trafficking. FVPSA tribal grantees are encouraged to apply.
Deadline for submission is February 12, 2016.
Approved TA applicants will be notified on or before February 15, 2016.
All onsite TA visits will be scheduled beginning February 15 through August 31, 2016.
If you are interested in applying for on-site technical assistance, please fill out form below to be considered for this extended opportunity.